We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Rent All Houses is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, Rent All Houses will notify you before information about you is transferred.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Rent All Houses we may ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Those who sign up for a free account are not required to enter a credit card, billing address or company name.
- Rent All Houses uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads and collect information when users visit our site. These companies may collect and use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our site, other websites and other forms of media, such as mobile apps, about goods and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users respond to advertising on our website and other websites. These companies may collect this information using technologies such as cookies and pixels. We may also share personal information such as your email address in hashed non-human readable form with these advertising companies. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, check out http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Rent All Houses site.
- We use permanent cookies to store your login information so that you do not have to login with your username and password each time you visit the site.
- Permanent cookies are only used if you opt in by selecting "Remember login?" during account creation or while logging in. If you do not opt in, then cookies are only stored for the duration of your current session.
Rent All Houses uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Rent All Houses. Although Rent All Houses owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Rent All Houses application, you retain all rights to your data.
Rent All Houses may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Rent All Houses may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Rent All Houses account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.